BLACK COLOR ONLY
1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.